We’ve now arrived at the 4th and last episode in this 4-part series on Wholesaling Lease Options Made Easy. In Part 1, I talked about finding sellers who might be interested in doing a lease option. In Part 2, I covered how to make offers. For Part 3, I explained how to find buyers for the lease option deals. In this last episode, we’re putting together all the pieces of the puzzle.
I have basic success principles that I share with all my coaching students, as well as those who attend my workshop sessions. Principles such as Keep It Simple and Model What Works and Take Your Business Seriously. Stop asking “what if” questions, and start asking, “what next.” Stop asking “how,” and start asking, “who.” All of these principles will help you grow your business.
It’s extremely important to have systems in place so you can scale them up. Once you have systems in place, they can be delegated. What should a good VA be doing for you? That’s explained as well.
You’ll need a website; you’ll need a good mailing house, you’ll need an attorney, an escrow company, and so on. I go over these details as well.
I also explain in detail all the perks of our Done for You wholesaling lease options program. If you think you might be our “boots on the ground” in your market, get in contact with me. We need to talk.
Watch and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Keep it simple
- Model what works
- Take your business seriously
- Progress not perfection
- Take massive imperfect action on a daily basis
- Stop asking “what if” questions and start asking, “what next”
- Stop asking “how,” and start asking, “who”
- Tools and systems
- 3 components necessary for a successful business
- Qualifications (and perks) for partners for Wholesaling Lease Options the Easy Way program
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815