Andrew LeBaron is with us today. We’re also broadcasting live on Facebook. Join us there if you can.
Andrew started in real estate after meeting an investor through his job at a bank call center. The investor was closing out 10 home loans, and that got Andrew’s attention.
Andrew credits Joe’s podcasts with giving him the gumption to make offers. He credits his LDS missionary background with teaching him that rejection doesn’t kill.
Much of his selling comes from Facebook postings and ads. He tries to keep content light so it will appeal to Millennials.
Make goals and stick with them. It is so important, which you know if you listen to Joe. Think of persistence as practice.
Watch and learn…
- Persist and adjust
- Sells freedom lifestyle
- Andrew uses video, Meetup, Facebook, YouTube
- Be active in every investment group in town
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s [free] Wholesaling Lease Options book: WLObook.com
- Andrew’s company: Flipping Paper
- Recommended book: Finish What You Start
- Recommended book: Expert Secrets
- Justin Williams website: House Flipping HQ
- On Facebook: Wholesaling Houses, Flipping Paper
- On Facebook: Andrew LeBaron
- Please leave a podcast review wherever you listen
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!