Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast.
Luke Petrozza is our guest today and we’re talking about his goal in August to close at least $100,000. He didn’t quite make it, but he’s not complaining…
Before we meet Luke, I want to remind you to review our podcasts on iTunes or wherever you listen. You can listen to previous podcasts by visiting my website, listed below. We’re also offering a free course on wholesaling on the website—check it out.
Like most of us, Luke started in real estate while still working full time. He left his engineering job in November, 2016 and he’s been amazed at the success he’s had in less than 2 years.
Today he explains why he has institutional buyers, which is a huge leg up. Plus, he works in 3 markets and, because he has people he works with in those markets, he’s is able to do his work from home – a high priority.
He’s also sharing his wholesale operation—70% focused on Jackson, MS and 30% in Columbia, SC, but he also works with real estate agents in Pittsburgh.
Most of Luke’s marketing is done with direct mail, but he also places ads on Facebook. He’s taking Joe’s Automated Mojo cold calling course, and will begin using that marketing avenue soon.
Luke is going to give us a run down on how he uses situation-based prescreening, how he determines what’s motivating the seller at this point in time. If he can understand their situation, he can present a solution that works for them.
Follow-up brings in the most deals. He says many callers get back in touch about 2 months after the first contact. Usually it talks 12 to 15 touches, but occasionally a deal is made with only 2 or 3 lucky touches.
Listen and learn…
- Where to find institutional buyers
- How to partner with other wholesaler(s)
- Why you should not abandon direct mail
- Finding what brings in the most revenue
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s new book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Learning experience: Wholesaling Summit
- Joe’s new course: Automated Mojo.com
- CRM: Podio
- Podio-based CRM for managing real estate leads: Beast Mode
- Virtual closing company: Online Closing Team
- Virtual closing company: Virtual Closing Coordinators
- Parent company of both virtual closing companies: Transaction Management Consultants
- Luke’s website: Connected Investing
- Luke on Facebook: Luke Petrozza
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!
Leave a Reply