Here’s a little teaser of one of the things we’ll be covering in our FREE, LIVE 5-day workshop: the 5 simple steps we go through to do deals virtually. Gavin and I talk about the basics of getting and closing deals without even physically seeing the property.
- Market research – pick a market, look into your own backyard and don’t ignore the small towns
- Get a team – hire a virtual assistant, a local wholesaler and a realtor
- Marketing – cold calling, finding tired landlords on Zillow, direct mailing
- Evaluate deals and make offers – do not over-analyze the numbers then take too long to make an offer
- Follow up – it’s rare to close a deal on the first call; be prepared to make lots of follow up calls
- Sell the contract (BONUS!)
We go into the nitty-gritty details of these steps, explain them in-depth, and teach you how to utilize these basics in our FREE, LIVE 5-day “Virtual Profits Workshop” which starts June 1st! No payment information required. This is ABSOLUTELY FREE so SIGN UP NOW!
Watch and Learn
Listen and learn:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!