This is a one-in-a-million episode where I interview the superstar real estate investor, Todd Toback, of No Limits Real Estate Investing. Todd is a genius when it comes to converting leads into deals. If you’re struggling in this department – knowing how to make the conversions happen – this episode is exactly what you need. Todd goes into detail about how he trains his acquisitions staff, and he explains how he learned closing techniques early in his career. What good are leads if there’s never a sale or a closing? Are you spending too much money on marketing? How well do you know yourself and your personality traits? Do you know why they’re so important when you talk to sellers? You’ll find out all the answers as you listen to this informative episode.
Listen and enjoy:
- Understand how to implement the “compound effect”
- Learn the 3 Ms of business building
- What Todd means with this phrase: “No lead left behind”
- The importance of follow up
- What “posture” is and why it’s important
- What you can learn from a personality test
- What the “million-dollar skill” is
- How to have fun on the phone
Mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Todd Toback’s website: No Limits Real Estate Investing
- Todd and Joe’s webinar on Sales: Todd REI Webinar
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.