I’ve never had my business dependent on one kind of marketing. That means that if there’s a pivot in the market, I’m not freaking out. Are you freaking out about the changes in cold calling or text messaging rules? Direct mail is an oldie, but a goodie marketing technique that won’t run afoul of spam laws. However, direct mail is a game of momentum, and you need to start building it out well before you need to turn to it.
In this webinar, I’m going to show you strategies for making postcards the center of your marketing campaigns:
- You’ll see my favorite handwritten postcard (I love, love, love this postcard).
- Markets where the postcards still work.
- The biggest key for direct mail to succeed.
- Following up with 5-6 touches is still the magic sauce.
- My favorite direct mail automation tools.
I use direct mail and postcards for land flipping and wholesaling houses, but I can’t stress this enough. If you plan on using this kind of marketing, you can’t give it a half-hearted effort. Don’t call me complaining that it didn’t work after you put in the work for a one-off mailing. Commit to 3-6 months of marketing with consistency and following up.
Are you loving the REI Secrets webinars? I’d love for you to give me a review on ReviewJoe.net about my marketing strategies. I’ll send a free copy of my book REI Secrets.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Dig your well before you’re thirsty and start your marketing months before you need the money and the deals.
- Why you have to stop wasting your money on the glamour photo shots of a house that you just sold.
- Why I always insist that you have someone, whether it’s a VA or you, answer your toll-free numbers live.
- Three of my favorite postcard examples that you can totally steal.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe McCall on YouTube
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!