If you’re the bottleneck in your marketing, then you need to find some way to get your marketing done for you in spite of you. Otherwise, you can get trapped in a vicious cycle of having too many leads, and then slowing down, and suddenly having no leads. Then you’ve got to rush around trying to fill your lead pipeline all over again.
We aren’t just real estate investors, we’re real estate investors that do marketing. And not just mediocre or half-hearted marketing. No, we need to be great marketers. If marketing is something that’s new to you or something that you struggle to get off the ground, then you’ve landed in the right place. I’m going to show you:
- My favorite tools for scraping data and finding sellers
- My favorite tools for automating marketing
- How to know when it’s time to hire out marketing tasks
- Why you absolutely need to keep track of your wins
Working backward from where you want to be so you can leave behind your day job, we can figure out what your daily tasks should be. You can’t control whether or not you close 30 deals a month. You can, however, break down your daily activities that make your goals possible. If you’re looking for a partner or a coach to push you to the next level, let’s talk.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Why hiring a virtual assistant made it possible for me to finally quit my job.
- Once you’ve got good lead flow going, then you don’t need to worry about getting leads anymore.
- It’s very rare to get a deal on that first postcard, and that’s why the money is in the follow-up.
- My favorite scorecard to push you to stay on top of your goals (and it’s not mine).
Mentioned in this episode:
- REI Secrets
- Creative Financing Lab
- Epic Real Estate
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!