In any market condition, whether it’s hot, flat, or cold, it is always easy to find a buyer. No matter what anyone says, you can always find a buyer. I’m going to show you how to find an investor buyer to implement what I call the Double Dip Lease Option Strategy. Plus, I’m going to walk you through finding buyers in virtual markets using my favorite tools.
What does it look like if you’re wholesaling the deals to an investor instead of a tenant-buyer? I’ll step you through the sandwich lease option scenario that you normally see, and then show you how the Double Dip Strategy builds on that. You know it goes from A to B, and then from B to C. But I add C to D, where I can net 36% if I assign the lease to an investor and step out of the deal.
How do you find investors that might be interested in buying a sandwich lease option from you? I’m so glad you asked that. I am going to show you how to use Zillow to find investors that want to buy a sandwich lease option from you. The 6 strategies look something like this:
- The flap-your-lips strategy.
- Call landlords from Zillow
- Call Realtors for the active listings
- Propstream Joe for flippers
- Yellow letter to recent cash buyers
- SMS texting
I am switching over to Freedomsoft Joe, so I want you to be prepared for that move. It comes with a mobile app that my old REI Simple just didn’t provide, but it’s still going to have all of the information you need, including my courses, worksheets, and calculators. My favorite tools make your wholesaling life so much easier, so check them out!
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How to remove yourself from a sandwich lease option with a 36% cash-on-cash return.
- My advice on how you can find an investor interested in these kinds of deals?
- What I call the flap-your-lips strategy is real. It’s not fancy, but it’s real.
- How you can find Realtors selling in your preferred zip code and connect with them.
Mentioned in this episode:
- REI Secrets
- Joe McCall on YouTube
- Creative Financing Lab with Matt Theriault
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!