Ever get caught up in a really bad deal?
It can be a hassle. And once you’re in the middle of the mess, do you look back and wish you’d stepped away and passed it over?
I have – for sure. And I find that, occasionally, I’m still doing that as I enter into this new area of land acquisitions. So I know whereof I speak. Been there – done that.
In spite of my flubs, or maybe because of them, I am using this episode to warn you away from bad deals. What is it that might cause an investor to wrangle around and try to make a deal out of a bad deal?
It’s usually due to a lack of leads. There’s a scarcity mindset, so you’re pressured into grabbing at whatever comes along…
What’s the remedy?
Leads, leads and more leads. The flood of leads comes from ramped-up marketing. When you have plenty of leads, you can take your pick. It’s so much easier to then pass over the bad deals and keep moving forward.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why some investors repeatedly get bogged down in taking on bad deals
- How to turn down a bad deal
- When you run after sellers, sellers shy away
- What I see that successful investors all have in common
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815