As an investor, you’re looking for motivated sellers – but you never want to be the motivated buyer. You should always be the reluctant buyer.
In this episode, I explain how you might become that motivated buyer – the one who is so desperate for a deal that you find yourself chasing the seller. The harder you chase, the harder they run. You find yourself so desperate that you end up trying to turn a non-deal into a deal.
This happens where there’s a shortage of leads. A shortage of leads happens only when marketing has slowed down.
Your attitude should be: “I am here with the solution to your problem.”
Listen and Enjoy:
- Avoid the trap of desperation
- The remedy for that feeling of desperation
- Different approaches to use that set you apart as the reluctant buyer
- Don’t sell a program; just make an offer
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815