Realtors. Friend or foe?
Some investors aren’t sure. And actually, Realtors can be both.
But if you know what you’re doing, you can make friends of the foes, and make close allies of the ones who are already friendly. It all boils down to knowing how to design your business to integrate the services of an agent.
In this episode, I outline several strategies for working with agents. It’s important to keep in mind that 80% of all people who are either buying or selling a property, contact a Realtor first thing. (Read: They are not calling an investor.)
So, this should tell you where the buyers and sellers are. This is where the goldmine is located.
The problem comes when investors overthink (and overcomplicate) the process. All you need to be concerned with is making the offer. That’s it!
Listen and Enjoy:
- Different strategies that involve using Realtors
- Letting agents help you find lease-option tenants (how to word the ad)
- Avoid overthinking the process
- Why and how to treat good Realtors like gold
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815