In this episode, I continue my discussion about retirement. I want to give you better strategies than what the financial gurus continually spout — that you will need to save millions of dollars during your lifetime in order to retire. Even as they say this, they talk as if stocks are a safe investment strategy. But they are not. Plus, their idea for a retirement strategy takes about 30 or 40 years.
You’re going to hear me crunch the numbers and show you a workable plan how you can get to retirement in about 7 years! And it will not take millions of dollars to do so.
Your goal can be to live a retirement lifestyle while you’re young enough to enjoy it.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Selecting the right neighborhoods for income-producing rental properties
- Creating a plan to purchase houses from the proceeds of wholesaling
- Budgeting rental income to cover expenses such as vacancies and repairs
- The number of rentals to purchase per year to make the plan work
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Automated Wholesaling System:Automated Wholesaling System
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815