I really get a little fed up when I hear the so-called financial gurus talking about how much a person has to save up for their retirement. They set it at several million — just so you can live a certain quality of life in your golden years.
I disagree not only with their numbers, but also their investing strategies. In this episode, I go into great detail of why I disagree.
First of all, their idea of investing to prepare for retirement, is usually a stock portfolio. And my reply to that is: How much control do you have over the stock market? Or bonds? Or index funds? The answer is, none at all. I call it a “glorified gambling system.”
Investing in real estate is totally different and provides a much better plan for saving to retire.
Listen and Enjoy:
- The amount of control you have in real estate investments
- The importance of leverage in real estate
- The many tax benefits of real estate
- How to live a “retirement lifestyle” today
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815