Ever have someone quote Yoda to you? Yes, I’m talking about Yoda from Star Wars.
I’ve had someone throw some Yoda words at me. It was from a boss who was over me at a construction site back in the day. (Back when I had bosses.)
While this guy was not my favorite boss of all time, I learned an extremely important lesson from him. A lesson that has stuck with me, and one that I share with you in this episode.
No excuses are allowed. You’re not trying to do this business; you are in for the long haul. You do whatever it takes. Period.
That’s the key to success.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why excuses can have a compounding effect
- Why it’s not enough to just leave an email or voicemail message – persist
- How to be aggressive and get things done
- The concept of the “squeaky wheel”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815