I’m getting a lot of good questions coming in on the Podcast Hotline. In this episode, I answer a question from an investor who wonders how to compile comps without access to the MLS.
This may come as a bit of a surprise, but I explain why I think the MLS is not the best source for comps. Even though I’m also a licensed Realtor, I explain how secretive the whole system can be. Much of the information that you really need is totally inaccessible.
So where are the best places to get your comps? And why?
It’s all here.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The best sites to use for compiling comps
- Exactly what I look for when creating comps for a property
- How I make a property attractive to the end buyer
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815