I recorded this episode as I was driving to go look at a potential office location. That led me to chat about whether an investor does or does not need a local office. And a local assistant for that matter.
I’ve always loved the idea of operating a business from any point in the world with a phone and a laptop. However, there’s still something to be said for having a physical location in which to network with other investors, hold workshops, Mastermind sessions and other events.
If this is an idea that you’ve been thinking about, you’ll appreciate the pros and cons that I present here.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- How and where I presently conduct my business
- The results I encountered when I had a local office in the past
- How your business can be virtual and local both at the same time.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815