This episode packs a punch – I’m fielding 3 questions here, since each of the 3 could be answered quickly and simply.
The first question has to do with my constant admonition of making 5 offers a day. The person who asked about this wasn’t sure if I meant 5 calls, 5 emails, 5 letters, etc. So, you’ll hear me explain exactly how this works.
The second question has to do with the delicate matter of mailing to the specialty list of tax-delinquent homeowners. I explain how I handle these types of lists in my own business.
The third question refers to the episode that I did with Haim Mamane Palman in my Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast. Haim gave insight on how to find deals on the MLS and this caller needed clarification on that process.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- What exactly do I mean when I say you should be making 5 offers a day?
- The most discreet manner in which to mail to a tax-delinquent homeowner
- The overview of how Haim Mamane Palman hires VAs to find deals on the MLS
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815