A question came in on my Podcast Hotline asking how contracts work when you’re working with wholesaling partners. This listener wondered if a formal contract was necessary between you and your wholesaling partner.
At first, this may seem a little confusing, but it’s actually very simple, and I clarify every detail in this episode.
I explain that it’s important for you to keep in mind that you are handing your partners exactly what they need – quality leads that have a high probability of turning into deals. This creates a true team atmosphere with trust on both sides.
The trust and the relationship are key in a successful wholesaling partnership.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The benefits of my Automated Wholesaling System
- The tasks delegated to you; the tasks delegated to your partner
- How to keep every step of the process transparent for both parties
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Automated Wholesaling System: Automated Wholesaling System