This episode is actually “REI at the airport” as I’m waiting to get a flight home. I’ve been in Oregon attending a mastermind session. In fact, what I’m discussing here stems from some of the conversations that took place during these sessions.
The discussion turned to the immensity of the universe and how small we are in comparison. In that context, I began to think about what really matters during our short lifetime. I came up with the concept that in our lives we are either consumers (always taking), or producers (always giving). The results lie in the choices we make on a daily basis.
I guess you could say this is my philosophical episode. And it’s good.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Are you a consumer or a producer?
- Are you making a difference (for the good) in the lives of those around you?
- What kind of legacy are you leaving?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815