Those of you who know me, know that I believe in creating good systems and letting the systems work for me. That’s the focus of this episode. I’m going to share with you a system we’ve been using with great success…
This is a simplified way to have your VA make 10 (or more) offers a day on distressed homes on the MLS. You’ll need access to the MLS, either by becoming an agent yourself or befriending an agent who’ll be eager to work with you. (It can be lucrative for you and them.) You’ll be making what I call “soft-pass offers” to Realtors.
Once you have your VA trained, the system can work like a well-oiled machine. When that many offers are being produced each day, after a while it’ll add up to a whole bunch of deals.
Remember, this business is all about making offers!
Listen and Enjoy:
- How to approach Realtors (what to say in your introductory approach)
- How to get a Realtor to want to be on your team
- How to use a Realtor as your “buffer”
- How to calculate general offers that your VA will make (offers that makes sense)
- How to create the system; how to scale up