In the previous episode, I alluded to the fact that many investors fear not being able to sell the house that they have under contract. Now, let’s take that a step further…
One of the solutions may be to go back to the seller and renegotiate the contract.
That’s the reaction of most investors. It was hard enough the first time – coming to an agreement with the seller – and now it has to be done all over again. Agony!
As I said before, take a deep breath. It’s not that bad. Renegotiating is a solution. It’s a business decision.
In this episode, I give you a few clever techniques that will hopefully relieve your apprehension of the renegotiating process.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- How to remove all the fear and discomfort when renegotiating a contract
- How to remove all embarrassment if you have to walk away
- The 3Rs to renegotiating with the seller – and how they work
- The logical reasoning you can present that the seller cannot argue with
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Webinar: REI Joe
Leave a Reply