I know we’ve been over this subject before in past episodes, but it seems to come up again and again… and that is making doubly-sure that you are careful about intent and disclosures.
Bottom line, it is illegal to broker without a license. But is it okay to flip contracts without a license? Maybe… You’ve got to be careful that you’re wholesaling the right way.
In this episode, I’m covering the subject by giving you a number of directives and admonitions. Are your contingencies acceptable? Do you actually have the funds to prove your intent to buy? If not, I give a number of methods in which you can get the funding.
This is not an area where you can afford to plead ignorance. Get an investor-friendly lawyer and follow their advice.
Listen and Enjoy:
- How you can protect yourself from the Real Estate Commission
- How to have funding in place
- Contingencies that work and are acceptable
- Benefits of getting your license
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815