A call came in on my podcast hotline from a Realtor/investor. He was asking for clarification about his business relationship (financially) with his broker. This call got me fired up. See, sometimes you’ll hear people (such as your broker) talking about laws associated with real estate brokering and real estate investing or that certain things are against the law…
Well, to help make sense of some that stuff and for other reasons, I always advise investors to go ahead and get their real estate license. But let me say this… if you do work with a broker, it doesn’t mean that your broker can take a cut of every deal you close. Or that they can tell you it’s the law to do so. That’s what this episode is all about.
If I had stopped doing deals in my wholesaling business every time someone told me NO (whether it was a broker, attorney, title company, Realtor, or whoever), I’d never be where I am today.
Know your rights – and know what’s legal in your state. And don’t let people bluff you. I think you’ll find this episode pretty informative and helpful.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Why I believe it’s a good thing to get your Realtor’s license
- The best way to close on a wholesale flip
- Advertise the contract and not the house
- How to set up a workable financial agreement with your broker
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815