Okay, I admit it. I was on a road trip and I just got to talking and rambled a bit in this episode. However, there are still several really solid nuggets in here.
I mention that I’ve not recorded an “In Your Car” episode lately because when I’m in the car, I’ve been listening to some great books and teaching podcasts. My point here is we must always be investing in self-improvement, and our own mind growth. The most important piece of real estate, when you get right down to it, is the 4 inches between your ears!
Part of that self-improvement also includes the company you keep. If you hang around people who pull you down instead of lift you up, success may elude you. I enjoy spending time in Mastermind groups where my thinking is challenged.
It’s time to “level up” by spending time with quality people.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Books I’ve been listening to – and recommend
- Why I continue to learn (I don’t know it all!)
- Why I am coached even though I AM a coach
- The importance of the company you keep
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Rhinoceros Success: the Secret to Charging Full Speed Toward Every Opportunity by Scott Alexander
- The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
- Steve Cook and Shaun McCloskey’s website: Lifeonaire