This is Part 2 of my literal “In Your Car” episode with Shaun McCloskey. He’s literally in my car with me as we record. If you have not listened to Part 1, episode #167, you need to do that first, because Shaun and I are driving around and we’re in a deep discussion about coaching and the coaching business.
Shaun and I are business associates, we’re actually neighbors and we also share a love of coaching (we love helping others succeed). It’s for this reason that we’re putting together another coach training workshop. This will be our second, and it will be held in our hometown of St. Louis.
Shaun’s coaching has expanded from working with real estate investors to coaching high-end business owners. I add that to emphasize that this coach training workshop is not solely for coaching real estate investors. This training will benefit anyone in any field.
Shaun and I both have successful coaching businesses, which means we know the inside workings of how to build the business. This can include the importance of selling, marketing and converting prospects to become your clients.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Types of coaching styles
- How to choose the business model for your coaching business
- How to apply for the coach training workshop
- What attendees will walk away with
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Steve Cook and Shaun McCloskey – Lifeonaire
- Coach Training Website: The Coach Trainers