I recorded this episode while driving to my Wholesaling Lease Options workshop that I host here in St. Louis. You can tell I’m pretty pumped.
I really like the “workshop” environment and enjoy getting to renew old acquaintances and make new ones. In the past, I conducted what I called working workshops. We got down to business and worked. However, I’ve since taken a new approach.
Now my workshops are more like a Mastermind event. We use the “hot seat” approach where we take one investor and ask about problems he might be facing. Then, as a group, we start batting around ideas for solutions. The attendees love it.
I purposely keep this particular workshop small – with 20 to 30 people. By keeping it small, not only do we get to know one another, but everyone gets their questions answered.
I’ve tentatively set the dates for the next workshop for March 31–April 1. If you’re interested in joining, let me know. I can assure you – they fill up fast.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Details about my Wholesaling Lease Option workshop – location and amenities
- Concepts and principles that will be covered in the workshop
- My new idea for recording the event
- How the “hot seat” helps everyone
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- The MOJO Dialer