Marketing is everything and everything is marketing.
This is a saying that I wish I could say is an original by me, but it’s not. However, it’s a concept that I hammer home to my students every chance I get.
In this episode, I tackle this subject – again. Take a good look at your own business and make an honest assessment. What are you investing into your marketing in terms of time and money? Never forget that this is a business and not a hobby.
Making offers is part and parcel of the marketing in your business. You’ll hear me tell of an amazing situation where making an offer paid off for one of my students. And how long he had to wait for the payoff.
Should you send an offer to every seller you contact? You’ll like my answer to this question…
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why I latched onto this catchy phrase
- To market or not to market — that’s not an option
- How consistent marketing pays off
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815