Did you get into real estate investing thinking it was just another push-button, get-rich-quick, internet business? Think again. There’s work involved here.
I’m driving home from the Mastermind group meeting that we hold here in St. Louis, and as I listened to the other investors talk, I thought about who is making deals in this business. It’s the ones who get out there and make things happen. They hustle; and they don’t take no for an answer. That’s my focal point for this episode.
There’re a number of ways investors do business that are not readily understood by some title companies, or some attorneys, or some mortgage brokers. When you’re told this can’t be done (or told it’s not even legal), what do you do? Quit and run? Whine? Make excuses?
How bad do you want it?
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Basics needed to make it in this business
- Creative financing is not understood by everyone
- Importance of tenacity
- Futility of making excuses
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815