In the previous episode, I explain how I unashamedly borrowed a Top 10 list from my investor friend, Cody Sperber. This is the Top 10 ways you can stay motivated.
We all know how easy it is to get excited over something (such as your new real estate investing business), but what happens after the steam runs out? What are some practical steps you can take to keep up the momentum of excitement?
I shared the first five steps in Part 1, and in this episode, I go over the remaining five. Each of these is actionable steps that you can take immediately.
You’ll also hear me share about a great book that I’m reading, The 12 Week Year. A fascinating concept.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Believe in yourself
- Acknowledge your positive attributes
- Recognize your progress
- Visualize yourself accomplishing your goals
- Don’t compare yourself with others
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran
- Cody Sperber’s Website: Clever Investor