Consider for a moment if someone paid big bucks to obtain a great recipe. Once they had the recipe, instead of following it to the letter, they kept changing it because they thought “they knew better.”
This is what I see so many real estate investing students doing. They pay big bucks for courses but fail to follow the instructions. And usually it’s because they feel they know how to do things better than the experienced expert.
And actually, this describes how I operated the first 3 years of being in the business. In this episode, I tell my journey of failure after failure, which caused major frustration, simply because I failed to follow directions. And then, I explain how I finally found success.
I also go into detail about the upcoming changes in my coaching program. The idea is to make it even simpler and to create better ways for each student to be held accountable for their actions. It’s going to be geared to help more students than ever before.
I’m excited about it.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The irony of paying for instructions, and then not following those instructions
- My journey of being guilty of this same thing
- If it works, why change it?
- Upcoming changes in my coaching program
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815