I received an email the other day that gave me pause for thought. I admit I wanted to send a firm rebuttal, but I didn’t. But in this episode, I’m sharing my feelings on the issue.
So in this email, someone who was going through one of my courses wrote to complain that having a video in the course that was 11-months old was “outdated.” Now perhaps this person had a good point, but my thought was this… I wondered if what he considered to be an outdated video was going to prevent him from being successful in this business.
This led me to thinking about so many people who purchase courses but never close a deal. Those who truly do take action are such a small minority. The concepts and principles are so simple, I find it hard to understand why people don’t get it. Like this one guy, they seem to get hung up on things that don’t really matter.
Plus, in the coming year, I’m taking steps to make changes in my coaching program – to make it even more simple and even easier to follow. You’ll hear the details in this episode.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- How I handled the negative email
- Little things that prevent a person’s success
- Why all questions don’t need to be answered at the outset
- Changes coming in my coaching program
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- How to Create Multiple Streams of Income: Buying Homes in Nice Areas with Nothing Down by Peter Conti and David Finkel