Happy New Year! Have you made your resolutions yet? I have one simple piece of advice to share with all of you, my podcast listeners, for 2017. And that is this: determine that this year, you will become a giver.
In this episode, I’m driving to a friend’s house to deliver my wife’s great homemade chicken noodle soup because a member of the family is ill. This got me to thinking about the joys and rewards of giving.
How does the act of giving factor in to your business? Your life? Your core values?
Well, I’ve got some interesting insights about all this. And I’m sharing a couple of excellent books on the subject of giving.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why my wife and I are givers
- Principles of giving
- Rewards of giving
- Not just about money
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- The Go Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg
- The Blessed Life: The Simple Secret of Achieving Guaranteed Financial Results by Robert Morris