I had a nightmare the other night that I had to go back to work at a real J.O.B. Now that’s a real nightmare. At least it was for me.
I know there are those of you who are revving up your real estate investing businesses, and you want to quit your day job, but there’s a fear that’s holding you back. That fear of releasing what is known and what is comfortable. Believe me, I remember that feeling well. But remember this — there’s no such thing as job security these days.
When I started in real estate, I was living paycheck to paycheck from regular job, and I was always concerned about what would happen to my family if I were fired or laid off. But oh, the feeling of freedom and exhilaration when at last I began to earn more from real estate than from my J.O.B.
In this episode, I discuss the issue of quitting your 9-5 and going full time with real estate. Are you ready? How will you know? What’s holding you back?
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The joy that comes when you’re no longer dependent on another person or another company for your income
- The point at which I knew I could quit my day job
- The fear that can come with letting go
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815