In the last episode, I talked about the importance of keeping things simple — especially in the beginning days of starting out as an investor. To expand on that point, in this episode I’m giving a beginning-to-end explanation of how to do a lease option deal. When you hear this, you’ll begin to “get it.” And you’ll see why I’m always saying that this is one of the easiest and simplest real estate investing strategies there is.
In less than 10 minutes, I’m sharing it all – how to get the leads, how to connect with the seller and what to say. Then I explain the process of making the offer and the paperwork to present to that seller.
From there, I talk about finding the tenant buyer, the importance of qualifying and what to say to that buyer. Then, how you can get your cash from the deal, step back and go on to the next.
And there isn’t any complicated, confusing information.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Describing what a lease option deal is
- Where to find sellers and how to approach them
- How to seal the deal with the seller
- Where to find buyers and how to qualify them
- How to close the deal, get your cash and step out of the deal