One of my goals for the new year is to simplify the information I present. I want to do this to help other investors – so you don’t get bogged down, but instead you’re motivated to take action. And then help you get to your first deal. Quickly.
I know when I first started out, I was a course junkie. It took a while before I understood that I kept on studying, and buying another course, and then studying some more, so I wouldn’t have to get out there and take action. It slowed my progress down. Plus, too much information can become confusing. And confusion delays action.
If there are others of you who are stalling in this way, then this is the episode for you.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- What happens when a student goes through a course and feels lost
- My new goals for 2017 for my students
- My new focus for my courses in 2017
- Why I once had to completely redo a webinar, and how I’ve tried to correct that problem
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Free Advice Website: Free Wholesaling Advice
Leave a Reply