A great mailing list that is largely overlooked by many investors is the high-equity list. This list is mostly made up of longtime homeowners and landlords. In this episode, I explain how and why you might consider using this list.
You’ll hear me give detailed tips on how to narrow and target your search, and the best sources for these lists. Plus, I explain the approach to take with these property owners in order to get the best response. You definitely want to interest them in seller financing.
As an added bonus, I’m giving the URL for my newest website, “Free Wholesaling Advice.” As the name implies, I’ve set it up to give free advice. You’ll want to check this out.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why the high-equity list is so profitable
- Where to find these lists
- How to approach the property owners and what to offer
- My new website, offering free advice to wholesaling investors
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Find Motivated Sellers Now
- Joe’s Free Advice Website: Free Wholesaling Advice
Leave a Reply