Those of you who know me and listen to me regularly, have heard me say this repeatedly:
“Your success is directly proportional to the number of offers you make.”
And guess what? I’m saying it again!
The reason I keep repeating it is because it’s crucial to your business.
In this episode, I’m talking to you as though you are one of my new coaching students and this is our initial call. I go over a number of the most basic steps to get started.
And by the way, I offer a number of perks to my coaching students such as receiving my courses for free and attendance to my workshops at no cost.
My main goal in coaching is to guide my students in the process, and hold them accountable.
I go over the basic steps one by one, and I even throw in an awesome ninja stamp trick to save money on your mailings.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- How to keep the main thing the main thing
- Steps to take to begin marketing – choose 3
- Requirements for your marketing plan
- What to say to sellers — how to make offers
- Creating your scorecard
- Which of the steps promises to bring in half of all your deals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Investor Carrot