Ever step into something new – a new endeavor or a new venture – and notice how people literally come out of the woodwork to tell you it can’t be done? It’s almost guaranteed to happen. But you have a choice…
Will you listen to the negative voices or listen to your heart?
In this episode, I’m talking about the various things that can complicate the wholesaling process. One is the negative voices, but another is the limited-thinking mindset. (Which is why you might be tempted to listen to the negative voices – because you didn’t really think you could do it in the first place.)
I love to tell the story of my first deal… I was scared and I was green. But I just did it anyway. (You’re gonna love this story, it’s pretty funny!) And it proves that action comes first. It also proves the point that “wholesaling is easy.” I couldn’t believe how easy it was.
So I say, “Just do it.”
Listen and Enjoy:
- Why the right mindset is important in this business
- Examples showing how easy wholesaling really is
- Why you shouldn’t let a few ‘no’ responses stop you
- How to keep from complicating the business process
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815