Mondays always tend to remind me how much I love what I do. Because I’m living the lifestyle that I love, I have no need to dread Mondays.
How about you?
Well, in this episode, I’m covering several areas including what it means to be a good coach. I talk about workshops past – Shaun McCloskey and I conducted a coaching workshop where we taught others the ins and outs of the coaching business – and about upcoming workshops as well.
Shaun’s been in the coaching arena for about 10 years, and I’ve been coaching for about 6 years. So together we bring a huge amount of knowledge to the table. You’ll hear me going over some of the requirements necessary to be a good coach.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- My upcoming travels and workshops
- Three main requirements necessary for being a good coach
- Others in the field who are excellent coaches
- Upcoming podcast guests
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- The Coach Training Workshop