Most investors frown on getting leads from Craigslist. And rightfully so, if you are focusing on wholesaling, rehabbing and flipping. But for lease options, Craigslist can be a gold mine waiting to be tapped. It’s a cheap and easy way to market.
In this episode, I go into detail explaining powerful marketing strategies using Craigslist. The neat thing about these strategies is that I’ve been using them since 2008. So I know they work!
We conducted a few of these techniques live and on-the-spot during my recent Wholesaling Lease Options workshop. One has to do with texting. Now that’s a winner you can start using today.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why you should use Craigslist in addition to other marketing
- What categories to use on Craigslist for lease option deals
- Ways to get to the owner of the property (rather than a Realtor or property manager)
- How to use texting as a strategy — quick, easy, effective
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
In this podcast you said you would give us a link to Yasim’s craigslist marketing program. Is that available?
Joe McCall says
Mike – here you go… http://craigslistcodecracked.com/free-training/