Do you get nervous when it’s time to start calling sellers?
Is your phone like a cactus — too painful to pick up?
Do you put off making the calls you know you need to make — simply due to nervousness?
Well, this episode may help you…
Would you believe that after all this time, I still sometimes struggle with nervousness? It’s true. I say that to let you know that it’s natural and that you’re certainly not alone. But there are a few mind tricks I use to push past that nervousness.
One key is not to overcomplicate the process. Keep it simple, focus on making offers.
Make 5 offers a day. Simple, simple.
Listen and Enjoy:
- How to make attitude adjustments
- Ideas on what questions to ask
- What to avoid during the conversation
- Why and how to focus on being the reluctant buyer
- Studying selling techniques from the gurus