Some of you heard my most recent episode where I revealed that I was planning to conduct yet another 1-on-1 coaching session here in my St. Louis office. I made it clear that 1) it’s not cheap, and 2) I can take only 1 or 2 investors.
The responses flooded in! Obviously, there’s no way I can take on so many, so in this episode, I want to remind you of my regular coaching services.
I’m explaining the many benefits such as group coaching calls twice a week, our private Facebook page, as well as our private Mastermind group. While it’s not 1-on-1, you can bet there’s a great deal of interaction, and those in the group learn from me and from one another.
If that sounds like what you’re looking for, just go to my coaching website (link below), answer the questions there, and then you’ll speak with one of my assistants to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
If you’re looking for a consistent, reliable accountability partner, with a lot of great perks stirred in, you’ll find it all in my coaching program.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Listen and Enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- How group coaching calls involve a variety of exchanges among students
- The benefits of an accountability partner
- Perks that I offer along with the coaching program
- Flexible Pricing
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
Leave a Reply