Hi, everybody. Glad you’re here!
Gavin Timms, my business partner, is with me on the podcast. We’re on our way to an Implementation Workshop. We have several clients and their business partners joining us here in St. Louis.
We’re setting up their systems, scheduling their marketing and hiring VAs while they’re here. These clients will have leads when they get back to their offices.
We are going to have VAs do telemarketing via MOJO for these clients; we’re also going to learn about analyzing deals, making offers, closing deals and such.
Join us as we discuss how we’re closing between 5 and 13 deals a month with our partner who’s working in Alabama and Mississippi. All of the deals come through follow-up—in this case, an average of 4 or 5 contacts.
Listen and learn…
- Setting goals for your business
- VAs participating remotely in workshop
- Focusing on your highest revenue-generating activities
- Additional implementation workshops to come
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s new [free] book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Be a student of Joe’s: Coach Joe
- CRM and calling system: Mojo
- Lists and data analysis: PropStream
- Call tracking: CallRail
- Get a virtual phone number: Vumber
- Speak face-to-face via computer: Skype
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!