Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast. Glad you’re here.
Tom Krol is here today. He’s been my most frequent podcast guest; Tom is one of the best wholesaling coaches ever.
Tom’s company is putting on Wholesaling Summit 2018 on October 15, 16, 17 in Asheville, NC. The objective is to teach wholesalers how to produce revenue.
Our best podcast together was Episode 84, about how to use VAs to your advantage. We recommend that you use your VA(s) to manage CRM and that you leave it alone. Why? You make money only when talking to sellers.
For wholesalers, ARV is not important. ARV is retail. When you make a wholesale offer that’s too high, you can cancel it. If you make an offer that’s too low, you have no problem.
“Your speed to income is directly proportional to the number of offers you make.” I say this all the time. Just think how your business will prosper if you make 5 offers a day!
Some people get hung up on what price to offer. Don’t sweat it… Tom and I offer ideas on how to arrive at a price on this podcast. You can train your VA to calculate price based on a formula.
Don’t try to do everything. Pick one method for finding deals and focus on being the best at it. And remember, that method must include this mindset: “Make an offer to everyone.”
Listen and learn…
- Wholesaling is not real estate
- Buyer lists can never have too many names
- Get pricing tips
- Why competition isn’t a problem
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s new book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Learning experience: Wholesaling Summit
- CRM: Podio
- CRM: FreedomSoft
- CRM: REI Blackbook
- CRM: Highrise
- Phone system: RingCentral
- Book rec: The Pumpkin Plan
- Book rec: The One Thing
- Book rec: Rhinoceros Success
- Online ads: Google PPC
- Tom’s website: Wholesaling Inc.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.