[ois skin=”Social Sharing”]
- How Rob started buying houses when he was 22 years old (and all the mistakes that came with that)
- How “real estate can be a great servant, or a horrible master”.
- How important it is to have a Cash Flow Generator to back you up.
- How wholesaling is not a game of hunting. It’s a game of farming.
- Rob’s favorite ways to find deals
- Why “No” from a Seller only means “No” for now.
- Why we need to be “Offering Machines”.
- Why the amount of success you have is directly proportional on the number of offers you make.
- The 3 simple offers he makes on most of his properties
For more information on the Yellow Letter campaign we talked about, CLICK HERE.
For more information on Rob Gillespie and to see some of his videos, head on over to www.AskTheHouseGuy.com
ALSO – Have you made at least $3,000 on a deal from the stuff you learned in the “Fast Cash Survival Kit“? If you send us a video of your testimonial and a copy of your check, you will be entered in a drawing to win $1,000. The submission deadline is August 23th.
Listen To The Podcast Episode Here: