[ois skin=”Social Sharing”]
In this interview with Real Estate Investor, Peter Vekselman, you will learn how Peter got started in real estate investing thru mobile homes, went to a couple very expensive “seminars”, made tons of mistakes, lost half a million dollars… all the way to having successfully completed over 1,200 deals.
We also talk about the following:
- How important it is to find the right deal in the right area.
- Why you should never doubt the real estate investing business.
- The importance of building a long term business model.
- You want to learn real estate? One way or another, it’s going to cost you. There actually is a cost to being successful.
- How real estate investing allows you to control your TIME.
- How Peter uses birddogs to bring him most of his deals.
- What is the one question you should be asking other investors when just getting started?
- How you will never grow broke making money.
Now listen to this podcast and get out there – make it happen.
Listen To The Podcast Episode Here: