We’ve all heard it said:
“You can do this business with just a laptop and a cell phone.”
But we all know that can’t really be true. Right?
My guest on this episode is Haim Mamane Palman, and Haim is doing exactly that with his investing business! This is an amazing, young family man whose goal was to have a business where he could be free to spend quality time with his family and travel the world. He’s achieved that goal and then some.
Haim has an extraordinary way of entering into a remote market and making a killing. His techniques and systems will amaze you.
He has his outsourcing network down to a fine art (which never happens by accident, I might add), which means he rarely, if ever, speaks to sellers or buyers.
For a couple of months each year, he returns to his home country of Israel, where he continues working his business remotely. Yes – with just his laptop and cell phone.
You’re going to learn a lot by listening to what Haim shares with me in this episode.
Listen and enjoy:
- How to start outsourcing slowly and work up
- Where some of the best resources are for finding outsourcing personnel
- How to learn about a market from the turnkey companies that are already in place
- How Haim works with this team and maintains efficiency
- How he pays his staff members
- How he finds his deals
- How he finds his buyers
- How to push through rejections (be numb to rejection) to become successful
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Automated Wholesaling System
- Pocket Casts
- Bigger Pockets
- Virtual Staff Finder
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.