Can you do creative financing deals with Realtors? I mean, sure. You can do anything if the agent will agree to it. But it can definitely be more complicated. Do banks really allow subject-to deals? Join Pace Morby, Matt Theriault, and Me LIVE every Wednesday at 8 a.m. PST and 11 a.m. EST as we talk high-level creative financing strategies. We’re going to answer all of your questions about how to get more creative with your deal strategies.
In this episode, we’re covering topics ranging from “How is a novation agreement different from an assignment?” to “How Matt has gamified real estate.” We’ll provide links and resources in the videos and notes so that you can use the same companies, scorecards, and programs that we do.
You’re doing yourself a big disservice if you’re looking for one kind of deal with one kind of exit strategy. You need to see yourself as a deal finder, no matter what asset class you’re in. We talk about my current favorite strategy of land-flipping, and Matt’s love for buy-and-hold forever. You’ll even see us partner with commenters throughout the show. If you’re looking for a better investor network, check out the comment section on our LIVES.
We’ll even touch a little on inflation, the future of the 1031-exchange, and why Dodd-Frank isn’t as scary as people make it out to be. We’ll see you next week at the same time and place. You don’t want to miss it!
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How Matt and I like to lean into motivated sellers to see where they’re at, how close they are to selling, and if anything has changed that moves the needle on their motivation.
- You don’t want to identify yourself as the exit strategy because you really need to see yourself as a deal finder.
- Concerned about the Dodd-Frank Act? Why you don’t really need to be.
- How do you know when it’s time to quit your day job?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Epic Real Estate Investing
- REI Secrets
- Flip Land for True Passive Cashflow
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!