Today we have a very special video podcast episode, yay!
I got the idea to do this episode because I was recently working with a coaching client and teaching her how to find buyers for a specific deal she was working on. And I thought it would be a great opportunity to help you guys as well.
So, today, I’m literally going to walk you through, step-by-step, several ways to find potential buyers online. I’ll show you specific websites to look at and which criteria and filters to use to produce the best results for you. Plus, we’ll talk about the letter you should send and exactly what it should say when you do find those leads. Then, when you phone is ringing in response to your letters, I’ll share with you what you should say to the potential buyers and questions to ask them. I’ll also explain why you should reach out to landlords and exactly how to do that, and I’ll cover the specific website I like to use for active comps.
Watch and Enjoy:
- 1:39 – Joe describes the neighborhood in which his client’s property is located and explains how to search for buyers based on the location and specifics of the property
- 3:09 – The first thing Joe suggests when searching for buyers
- 6:30 – The type of letter to send to potential buyers and exactly what it should say
- 8:40 – Joe recommends you should do this one thing to always have access to the MLS
- 11:15 – Why Joe also hones in on rental properties as part of his search
- 13:00 – Joe’s word of caution regarding the Real Estate Commission cracking down on wholesalers
- 16:30 – Why you should search for certain properties that have sold recently within a 1-mile radius
- 21:28 – Why Joe suggests using a specific website for active comps
Mentioned in this episode
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!