Our guest today truly is the BEST with systems for real estate investors. I’ve learned so much from Kent about systems over the years. He’s been in the business a long time and has helped a lot of people.
Kent has real estate investments, computer systems, an education arm with 50,000 students and 10,000 students using his software. He’s about to introduce Kribbz, which is an online buyer/seller exchange.
Kent and his wife are the only people in the office in LaJolla. How does he do that? He is so confident in the people who work for him that he doesn’t need to have them underfoot.
Kent is CEO and Brand Ambassador for the various companies. He’s a calm guy who moves fast. Kribbz, for instance, is coming on the market in 2 years when it could have easily taken 10.
Kribbz will take the pain out of selling a home. The seller lists a home for nothing and pays nothing when it sells. No agent is involved. It sounds great if you’ve been on the selling side lately.
Kent’s been in software for 12 years. He wants people to understand that it’s not an easy business. Automating a process inside your business is the 1st place to start. Definitely, have it beta tested.
Once you begin marketing it, you’ll learn how different a software business is from the real estate business. Unit price is low. Purchases won’t come close to covering the necessary customer service.
Kent works with a lot of high achievers in real estate and other businesses. He has a couple of Mastermind groups with major players who learn how to grow their businesses from a distance.
Masterminds are valuable and validating, and help people solve problems. Attendees learn about problems they haven’t even had yet so they can anticipate them down the road.
Listen and Learn:
- Kent goes in many directions, often far from real estate, as he works toward being a Renaissance man.
- Mastermind and coaching are very different things, which Kent explains.
- You are a product of the people you surround yourself with, so look around.
- Listen to Kent’s recent podcast on Business Lunch with Roland Frazier.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: RealEstateInvestingMasteryPodcast
- Kent’s book recommendations:
- Kent’s website: REWW.com or Kent Clothier.com
- Mastermind website: REWWBoardroom.com
- Kribbz website: Kribbz
- Kent’s podcast recommendations:
- Go to iTunes or wherever you access the podcast and leave a review
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!